Friday, December 2, 2011

First Haircut

We had just gotten back from Hawaii and I am proud to report we didn't come home to cold & miserable winter weather!!


Here is Markus after one of his few meals that he will accept. He successfully weaned himself during his trip to Hawaii, but there are very few things that he will eat. Yogurt, banana milkshake, and strawberry flavored milk. I would have to trick him into eating prunes, but even then he still needed to take stool softeners because he refused anything with fiber. I was pretty worried about his eating, but he still gained weight and was as happy as ever! He was almost 10 months old and flat out refused to sit up on his own. He wasn't crawling and was just barely starting to roll over. This made him VERY easy to watch because he wouldn't move. I could still put him on a blanket and come back a few minutes later and find him exactly where I left him!


"I will help you with your outside chores Dad :)"


When I left him on a blanket this is the extent of his moving about the room.


Probably the funniest way I have ever found him! He sure did love his strawberry milk :)


Dad giving him his first haircut. May 15, 2011 - 10.5 months old. I have to say, I wasn`t very excited about it, but Todd was sick of him being called a girl.

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures Tashina! They are little for such a short time, enjoy this time!!

    ReplyDelete